Friday, January 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

When I was SLAMMED at work today (yeah thanks snow days thanks) my BlackBerry binged and I had an email from one of my blog followers staying that she was passing the Stylish Blog Award onto me.  And as someone who so desperately wants a teeny tiny bit of style I was thrilled to know that Ashley likes my blog and thinks it is stylish!  Thanks girl!

So from here, I am supposed to tell you 7 random facts about me.

1.  I am a horrible decision maker and I am getting married.  Once the real wedding planning starts (like food decisions, flowers, THE DRESS) I can see myself having mini panic attacks. Don't tell me to look at pictures, because looking at magazines & pictures only makes my decision making fears worse.  There are WAY too many options out there. Oi.
2. I used to LOVE to spend money, but now that it is my own money I hate to buy anything. I refuse to buy things at full price and I price shop for pretty much everything.  And moving into this new house pains me because I will have to pull money out of savings for the 1st time in months... maybe even since I moved to Atlanta 2 years ago.  But... when I do shop, man do I shop. I am a fan of the finer things in life.
3.  I have a pretty major case of OCD and control freakism. I carry a notebook around that is my to-do list and I find myself staring at it and updating it frequently and no one else can do anything on my to do list because it just will not be done right.  Needless to say,  I am overwhelmed A LOT.
4.  True Statement. I have so much stuff. There is a VERY big possibility that I am a pack rat.  No where near the point that I could earn a spot on Hoarders, but seriously... hand me the trash bags when I move next month and tell Goodwill to send a truck.
5.  If I could I would live on Mexican Food.  I love tacos and quesadillas and guacamole and cheese dip and margaritas and salsa.   
6.  I so desperately want to get into a solid steady work out routine, but when you mix my crazy job, my attention seeking mutt, and my "i want to watch trashy tv" personality it is very very hard.  baby steps in 2011 baby steps.
7.  I can (and have) scarfed down a pint of ice cream in one sitting and I am not ashamed to admit it.  Dove makes some pretty amazing ice cream.
And from here I am supposed to pass this onto 7 new blogs that I found.   ....but I think pretty much my whole blogging social circle has been awarded this award so this may be a challenge!

Have a great weekend - I can't wait to break in my new running shoes and put my race bibs in my new scrapbook thanks to Laura Elaine Designs - stay tuned for a write up!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I'm getting married too and thought I was the only one pretty much dismayed & not too thrilled with the entire process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thanks for participating! I can agree with #4, 6, and 7 all too well! I think my bf is going to propose soon- we're looking at rings, and I cannot wait to start the planning process and being able to legit buy the knot magazine lol.

    I was looking at your race bucket list and you should look at the zooma race series. They have it in Atlanta every November at Chateau Elon. I've always wanted to go there, so I think I'm going to add that one as my 2nd half if i'm not dying from Savannah rock n roll!

    ReplyDelete