Thursday, December 10, 2009

move out of the way #17384 is coming

Ok. It is not going to be a move out of the way type I am super fast and want to leave you in my dust type situation, but I did get my race number today for the Disney Marathon. 27 days and counting until the starting line. I am unsure about how prepared I actually am for this event - but you never know what will happen.

So I am number 17384 ... I have my bib number in hand. This is becoming so much realer.

My goal: 5 hours and 30 minutes. write that down. hold me accountable - about a 12:59 pace -- which is a little faster than what I did Nike in - but I feel like without the major uphill climbs like the ones in San Fran I can potentially do it. Disney is fairly flat so I heard, but I will miss the screeching downhills where I made up for lost time! =)

... happy running. right? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment