Saturday, April 26, 2014

Woah Weekend.

Do you know how you should not start your Saturday when this is your weekend to do list:

todolist

1) Draft a long blog post while watching last night’s episode of Hart of Dixie
2) Sit on the porch and read in the sunlight while drinking the morning coffee
3) Start your errands at oh 12:30 PM

Well… I did that {and do not 100% regret it}.  But there is a LONG “to do list” blog post coming – but it is an exciting list. And my Saturday thus far has been terrifyingly busy.  And tomorrow will be the same way!!  We are preparing for the arrival of Kyle’s Mom & Step Dad on Thursday and then my bestie and her boyfriend the following weekend.

12 things done of 25.  Soon to be 13 {headed for a 30 minute swim} then 14 after I go to Target. And then I may even get a few more things done before I hit my mandated 10:00 PM, lights off, glasses off bedtime!

Why can’t all weekends be this productive?!

No comments:

Post a Comment