Thursday, October 18, 2012

{three things Thursday}

i was walking down my blog memory lane earlier this week and discovered an oldie, but a goodie! Do you remember {three things Thursday} and how i did it every stinking week? Well. I am brining it back this week.

{one} In 7 days, I will be in sunny Florida with my mom and dad. And, I have nothing planned but to read and maybe run and lay by the pool. I do need to finish the AWFUL book I have been reading for what seems like months now, but i cannot seem to pick it up and just read. but i am someone who finishes EVERY book I start. I want a real, true beach read and I have a zillion on my bookshelf to read!

{two} Despite going to Nordstrom on Monday and using a Visa gift card to buy a new pair of black Tory Burch Revas {they were basically free/paid for by my company thanks to credit card points}, I also bought a pair of tan ones on Tuesday thanks to that amazing ShopBop sale.  My obsession with all things Tory is a little out of control, but I do not care . And I spent all day yesterday telling kyle “shopbop.com. Tory Burch. 20% off. we are family. Christmas.” ...doubt he got the hint {fingers crossed he did}! Did any of y’all cash in on that Tory sale!?!

{three} i am currently in a torn state. I had planned on heading to Tuscaloosa for the Western Carolina game with my friend Afton and to stay with my friend heather. There is 50% of me that wants to go. it will be fun. a girls weekend. we all need one of those. and then 50% of me wants to stay in town/knows i need to stay in town and house hunt with the husband since our weekend looking time will be limited due to being in VA for Thanksgiving & Christmas. if you were in my shoes... what would you do?! Part of me says push it back till January. Find a house and THEN head to Tuscaloosa for a girls weekend. what would you do?!

1 more work day to the weekend. i think we can make it! And... for all my Tennessee friends – remember this?! Mt. Cody and the blocked field goal for the WIN! Cannot wait for this weekend’s game! Roll Tide!!

blockedfieldgoal

No comments:

Post a Comment