Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pink Asics - I covet thee.

I was told that you were never supposed to pick your running shoes based on color or style, but I am sitting here hoping that the pink Asics will be a perfect match for my feet and running style. I currently run in Asics. I love my Asics. I was professionally fitted to my Asics. They have done no wrong until now (if that is even the issue). I have my ankle appointment tomorrow, which could not come at a better time since my ankle is really furious with me. I am going to take my current shoes and see what the doc has to say and then I think I am going to go get a new pair of shoes. And, I want these bad boys (or should I say girls... since they're pink). Big Peach. Please, make it happen! ....with my luck, watch them be perfect for my foot but they don't have them in my size. Say a little prayer for me and these shoes as you tuck yourself into bed tonight. =)

Now... I guess I shall head back to work and get the running shoes out of my mind. Oh how I covet this beautiful pink kicks that I will literally only run in for a few months or so. Why do running shoes wear out so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment