Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scheduling the Summer

Life is about to get busy for me again at work. I get to start traveling back to back again the 2nd week of June (Monday night – Wednesday night). Therefore, I am taking the time to try and “schedule” things for Kyle and me to do this summer. We both want to stop spending all of our time in the house doing nothing on the weekends and want to get out and do things. After all – we have decided to make Alpharetta our “home” – we might as well get out and explore, right?

My birthday is Saturday and we are going to go to Flywheel together – you  fly {ride} for free on your birthday.  Then we are going to spend the day at the pool {with sunscreen since I forgot it this past weekend} and then K is taking me to dinner!

We are headed to Virginia in a few weeks for Kyle’s high school friend’s wedding.  That will be the “kick off” of the summer fun.

Then at the end of June we are booked for a 1 hour hike at Montaluce Winery followed by lunch and wine tasting. We fully understand and know that it will be one HOT hike – 1:00 PM at the end of June, hello sweat fest – but I think it will be fun.

In July we are going to go to a climbing wall and give rock climbing a go. We may die or I may psych myself out and never make it half way up.  Or.... we may find a new hobby. Who knows?

Then at the end of July we are going to go to the zip lining obstacle course place.  Which, like the hike will be hot – but will also be so super fun.  Or, like rock climbing i will psych myself out and be a nervous nelly the whole time.

But I am excited that we will be doing things!  We rarely do anything so it will be fun to have things on the books to look forward to. :)

2 comments: