Friday, May 10, 2013

Ermagah – worst.blogger.ever.

This right here is a no duh, but I have been the worst of the worst blogger EVER lately. I’d like to say that I have this big life update to make & announce – but life has been as is. Kyle and I have literally NOTHING going on in our world; however, we’re trying to be more active and get out of the house on the weekend. So I have made a “to do” list for the summer of 2013.

On the list:
1. I bought a TravelZoo for a hike in the North GA mountains and then a wine tasting at Monteluce Winery. This will be done & needs to be booked.
2. I want to go to a Rock Climbing indoor gym thing. I do not know why – but I want to.
3. Skyzone. Indoor trampoline. ‘Nuff said.
4. Go to Downwind for lunch and watch planes land & take off.
5. Treetop Quest – Ropes Course, Zip Wire, too fun.

So, hopefully I will have more exciting things to “blog” about over the next few months. We do have Kyle’s company picnic next week so that is exciting, right? :) ...Oh and I have my first 5k in like 560450 years that weekend too. I just may die. But you gotta start back somewhere! {pray for me. and there will be a recap.}

Oh. And Happy {Early} Mother’s Day to my wonderful & fabulous Mom!  I hope all the mommas out there have a great weekend full of laughter and love!

IMG_7765 copy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment