Friday, March 22, 2013

How are you spending your Friday?!

...I am taking a much needed metal health day. =D  So far, I have slept in till a whopping 8:30 AM and then went to spin class at LA Fitness ... which by.the.way I am a spoiled spinner thanks to FlyWheel Atlanta. I suffered through a lackluster instructor and boring music. Thanks FlyWheel – now I think I am spoiled rotten when it comes to spin classes.

Now, I am hanging out on the couch catching up on my DVR – mainly Duck Dynasty – with the little {errrr big} dogs running around.

Next on the agenda: a massage.  I wanted to do FULL spa day.... 2 hour long massage/facial/body scrub combo, but we procrastinated and evidently you can’t book all that much like 24 hours before hand.

Yeah. I am totally spoiling myself, but work has been a little overwhelming lately and I may have had stress overload breakdown on Monday.  So our VP of Payroll {and my Office Mom} demanded that I take today off and so far it has been grand.  I did sit on a conference call that was an update on the site i implemented in Birmingham. But other than that I am 100% ignoring my emails.

And. on another random note. if you attended my wedding last year, be grateful it was last year. This weekend is going to be COLD and MISERABLE and we all know that all I wanted was an outdoor wedding!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a FAB day! Enjoy it sister! We all deserve those sometimes.

    ReplyDelete