Thursday, March 14, 2013

...

You all are no fun! No one even tried to guess who took that lovely picture of my husband and me.

Well. I shall tell you. A ROOFER! weeeeee,  And do you want to know why, because our home inspector was HORRENDUS and we have to get a new roof. {he said 3-5 years till it needed to be replaced, try 3-5 months mister} And fix wood rot. And a drip pan. And the siding where the previous owner’s past patch job was shoddy.

Granted. We will fix the roof + the wood rot 1st and then go from there. But seriously, can we catch a break!

...And this is the moment where I thank my parents for taking money from me when living at home since we will be cashing out savings accounts should USAA not cover the replacement.

1 comment:

  1. seriously, is a lawsuit an option? that guy should have his license taken away!

    ReplyDelete