Friday, November 9, 2012

{ Friday Letters }

 
I have not done a Friday's Letters in awhile. And the last one I did, there was not even a link up. Lame. But, here I am with another Friday Letters.


 
Dear Alabama Football: For serious. Last weekend was just.too.much. I will be missing most of the game tomorrow - just do what you do best, win. Lets just wrap the season up, beat UGA in the SEC Championship and *hopefully* roll on into the National Championship game. And win that too. Roll Tide.
 
Dear Government: Ok. You have to figure out this fiscal cliff thing. This counry really cannot afford another recession. Another recession can and will hurt my company. The thought of my losing my job scares the crap outta me (Explanation of said fiscal cliff)  
 
Dear House Hunting: Should we really be doing this? Some people still tell me YES. Others tell me NO and to wait it out. And then people at the office give me the look like I have 17 heads when I mention house hunting and still going through with it. I need some direction! I like stability, I want to know that I can pay my mortgage every month on time.

Dear Real Estate Agent: Hi. I am a control freak. The fact that we have a 1:00 appointment tomorrow and I do not know where we are meeting makes me anxious. You saw my home buying worksheet. I like things planned out. I like to know what is going on. I don't like being in the dark, especially since we're meeting tomorrow and I do not know where. I am obviously going to need to set some ground rules tomorrow.

Dear Mulligan: You're a bad dog. I wish there was a temporary pound I could send you to so you can learn how the other half lives. But, I love you. 

Dear Bank Account: I am going to be much more careful with my spending until further notice. And I know this knee jerk reaction is NOT what our economy needs, but as mentioned before a recession can and will hurt my company and put my job stability in question. I need to save.

Dear Laptop: You're brand new and you suck. Why does my keyboard keep freezing?!

Dear Cold Weather: Where did you come from? I hate you! Where was fall? Seriously, I hate this weather!!

Dear Personality Profile I had to take: Yo. you stressed me OUT. I feel like "discussing" and "spontaneous" are 2 different things - I could not and am not both. And I do not think I can wait till the 29th to get the results and see what they mean. And the thought of doing it in a group setting, makes me anxious.

Beh. Well. I hope you have a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment