Friday, November 30, 2012

// hey world hello \\

 

Oh goodness. It has been a long long few weeks. Literally as I type this, I am exhausted and cannot wait to do nothing this weekend, but lay in bed and relax.

I am coming down with a cold, just when I need to be on my game. I am not going to say much – don’t want to jinx it – but I have been offered an AWESOME opportunity at my company. It isn’t  a career change or a promotion ... it is an assignment, but it is an assignment that will let me leave a HUGE mark on the company if done right and done well. Of course, I will gush once it is confirmed. Needless to say, I am excited.

Today Kyle bought me a surprise groupon for a 60 minute massage to use down the road. Because this new assignment at work will have me on the road pretty much for 3-5 weeks. He told me to use it once I get tired and need me time. I really am lucky to have such an amazing husband.

Our house situation is getting real and real fast.  We are scheduled to close on our 1st half on December 18th. We’re still waiting on the appraisal. But it is all looking good.  So, we will be moving into our new house – while I am taking on all the new responsibilities at work. {another reason for the groupon}

Yesterday I got psychoanalyzed after taking a personality profile. Evidently, I am an odd bird. Only 9% of the people who take the quiz score the way I do. Basically, I am both extroverted and introverted and then there is whole lot more to it. But the overview and write up about me was dead on. it was freaky.

The dogs went to daycare today to see Santa and I cannot wait to see the picture {and of course share it} ... but for now, you will have to deal with the paparazzi pictures Doguroo’s staff took of Kennesaw today.

kennecollage

But. I just wanted to let you all know that Kyle and I are alive! We had a great Thanksgiving. It was weird not being with my family, but Kyle’s family welcomed me with open arms!!  I hope you have a good weekend & that Alabama beats Georgia! Roll Tide!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVING this post & the catch up on your life, missy!

    Congratulations on the new assignment....cannot WAIT to hear about it & I know you're going to do fabulously! Once you're off the road- let's plan a blate, pretty please?! I'd love to meet you for real!

    Great thinking husband with the massage, husband! That's super sweet (and so smart!) of your man!

    I think I'd like to be psychoanalyzed! I'd probably be some small percentage, too! Love it :)

    Have a fabulous weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete