Monday, October 6, 2014

McKenna Goes To Daycare!

McKenna survived her first few days of daycare and I survived my first few days back at the office. Kyle and I may have watched the daycare webcams a zillion and one times and had to call to have our “views” reset, but it was fun to just see her and her little excited legs kicking and having a good time.  Girl hasn’t really napped there so we bring home an exhausted baby, but it appears that she is having fun.  For me, I was a little rusty and a little weepy for the 1st morning back but once I realized M is in REALLY good hands and really occupied it all became easier. Not that I do not miss her and our time together – but it is good to get back to work and away from barking dogs that drive me nuts.

The coolest thing about this daycare place is that they send us pictures throughout the day of things she is doing/has done.  We got a lot of pictures the first few days and Friday and today we have not received any pictures, so my crazy husband, emailed the daycare assistant director asking how often we should get pictures. [And I thought I was going to be the crazy annoying parent]

BUT. LOOK AT HOW STINKING ADORABLE SHE IS!! 

mckennafun

I love that she gets to go outside on the swings! And then she has a swing in the infant room that she seems to like, but let me tell you … she LOVES the little blue thing with the fish. we can just watch her little feet kick in excitement through the webcams.

Y’all. I love this little bird so much and it makes it so much easier to be apart from her since we get these pictures. If only we would get more or at least 1 per day!!

1 comment:

  1. She is precious! Glad your back to work experience has been positive. It seems like you have chosen a great daycare too!! ~ Kristian

    ReplyDelete