Friday, October 10, 2014

5 things friday. Speed Edition.

I have 15 minutes to get this done before M’s bath time – so ignore all the grammar mistakes and incomplete sentences.

1. My anxiety level is at like a 14 this morning until I hear from kyle how mulligan and kennesaw’s trial day at daycare went.  They used to go all the time. then we moved and became bad dog parents and stopped socializing them. now we need to figure out a plan about who is going to watch the crazy kids when we are in Virginia since my brother does not appear to be an option this year.  my anxiety level wouldn’t be sky high if kennesaw wasn’t giving us problems, like biting a little white dog that was harassing us. Le Sigh. Or if she wasn’t having slight leash aggression issues. And we never should have stopped socializing them. Again. Le Sigh. ‘

{and break. must start bath water and take the baby upstairs – which means she will wake up and cry because well, she still does not nap at daycare.}

2. I have been back at work for a little over a week and it feels great to be back. I am busy revamping our training program’s content so I am becoming a PowerPoint genius. And I am for sure staying busy which is all I want and require and need. Of course I miss her, but it is so good to know she is in such amazing hands.  It takes A LOT of the worry away.

3. I started back at Pure Barre to help the process of getting my body back. And I forgot how hard it is, but also how dang boring it is.  But I am going 3 days a week at lunch since I bought 1 month unlimited and I know I will see some results since I have done this unlimited month thing before.  But it reminds me how much I need a high energy, high impact workout class to keep my attention, and keep me going.  Pure Barre = yawn.

4. I am late to the Gone Girl party, but I am hooked on this book.  I have about 40 pages left to go and there is just not enough time in the day to read. I need to take a mental health day just to read.  Confession: I was late to work yesterday because I was reading in the car and lost track of time.  Whoops!

5. I am legit freaked out by this Ebola thing. I saw Outbreak as a child and that is not something I want to live through or be around. I will 100% go back to being sequestered in my house with McKenna if that means we will not catch the Ebola and our bad dogs didn’t have to get euthanized because we have the Ebola. And that is all I will say about that.

But I gotta go back to Mom duties. Making the bottle and all that jazz!

2 comments:

  1. Totally with you on #5....t e r r i f y i n g ! Oh and thanks for the tip about barre in #3! It's great that you can do it on your lunch break though. Get it over and done with and get on with your day. Sounds like a smart plan. Have a good weekend, and RTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (both posts combined...)I love that your daycare does the pictures!! McKenna looks like the happiest baby! hope the pups were good for doggy daycare. and you, the one who seems to always be reading didn't read gone girl? :) i'm so surprised! I like her other ones better, but one of them was pretty dark.

    ReplyDelete