Thursday, February 28, 2013

So happy together... 6 years!

This week Kyle and I celebrated 6 years together [not even counting the years we were just buddies].  It is crazy how our relationship has evolved in 6 years.  We went from being friends who chatted online when he was in VA and I was in AL. To boyfriend/girlfriend. We moved to Atlanta from DC – and I moved him hundreds of miles from his friends & family. I got a job. He got a job. We got a dog. And then got in engaged. And got another dog. And got married. And went to St. Lucia. And then we bought a house.  But I am excited to see what else is in store for us. I feel like we have checked off so many of the “relationship to dos” already.

And for your viewing pleasure. A little glimpse of our relationship.

kylebirthday 

caption. (1) our 1st Halloween @ Kyle’s mom’s Halloween party. (2) at my parents house before an oh so cold redskins game. And kyle bought me a chica small jersey. not knowing that chica = girl child. (3) at the pumpkin patch in VA (4) At WMZQ Fest. Oh the fun that was. (5) At the Zoo in DC. (6) Halloween at my parent’s house. With our 1st pumpkin. The pumpkin kyle almost lost his thumb on when carving it at his apartment. (7) In Tuscaloosa at Bryant Denny. (8) At the Baltimore Aquarium (9) At Blue Iguana watching a Redskins game.

1 comment: