Saturday, May 16, 2015

Last Year–> This Year

This picture is so fun to me. To quote my friend Mary, “this actually looks like you ran a race, then had a baby pop out by the end”. =D

brookhaven

The left is Kyle and me last year (plus McKenna since I was 7.5 months pregnant) at the Brookhaven Bolt last year.   The picture on the right – Kyle, McKenna, and me this year at the same race.

What I love and think is fun is:

1) I planned to wear the same outfit on purpose. For this side by side picture. Kyle on the other hand. Evidently he only has 1 outfit he likes to run in, so he runs e.v.e.r.y race in the same thing. {boy needs more race wear} So while it looks like we planned this, only 50% of it was planned.

2) McKenna. Girl. Get it together. She looks SO not amused and SO unhappy. I promise. We don’t torture her. But evidently, the dramatics are high and her teenage years just may be painful

We had fun this morning. Of course, my FitBit no longer wants to sync so on a good “step” day no one will EVER know. First World Problems. Kyle and I were not happy with our times, I am more content with mine. But… another year done, now we just wait till the 2016 Brookhaven Bolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment