Wednesday, June 26, 2013

September Can’t Come Soon Enough!!

K and I have a fun filled September planned and let me tell you – it cannot come soon enough.

...see for yourself...

september

{Erin Condren Life Planner}

We are taking a little weekend trip up to Charleston, SC for a friend’s wedding & since a  weekend trip to that city is on my 30 before 30 list we decided to have Saturday be a sight seeing day to see what all the buzz is about.

Then midmonth we are going to Sanibel Island for a short trip. Sun. Sand {pool for me}. Good Book. And I have a hunch that after all my work travels, this will be a much needed break from reality.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a fun beach week/weekend planned. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make it until August for our vacation this year. I know it will be hard to make it until September - but you're going to have an awesome week when it gets here! :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete