Friday, November 4, 2011

foto friday - mercedes half marathon medal.

So I have decided to run the Mercedes Half Marathon in February.  It is in Birmingham so it is a REALLY quick drive from Atlanta so I can run it and then come back the same day.  AND the medal is really cool.  AND it will be a month before my wedding so this can be my forced working out to get skinny minnie for the wedding.  AND I can use this as an opportunity to see some of my favorite Alabama people ever.  AND I can go to Mugshots for a killer good hamburger since they now have one in Birmingham.  Oh, and the race entry is/was wickedly cheap. =D

4 comments:

  1. You will totally ROCK this. I thought about doing this, but I'm doing the locomotive half marathon (only because it's free) otherwise, I'd totally do this!! that medal ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and love it! I ran my first 7 mile race over the weekend. Before then, the furthest I'd ran was 4 miles. It went through creeks and we had to climb mud walls...it was so fun! Can't wait to read more about your races!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive always wanted to do Mercedes, but I can't talk Dan into going to Birmingham in Feb, even for my birthday (which is in Feb)

    ReplyDelete